Friday, May 11, 2012

Four Stories.

I decided to make a fun event every Friday called Four Stories. You're probably wondering what Four Stories is. Well, is i make a story, and you make a story through comments. Please feel free to make as many stories as you want. I will post all the stories on Sunday. Through comments on that post please vote for one story - please not your own - and after Four stories have been chosen by votes, I will put them on the poll. After that, before next Friday we will have ONE story and it will be assumed to be true. This weeks story must be about.....

                                    Where Phantoms Live.




      Have Fun! Let creativity circle you! My story about Where Phantoms Live will be posted today. I hope it give you ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no swearing, cursing, or anything like that.